AQA GCSE (9-1) DT 3.3 The Work of Others – Apple & Dyson
1) Students to investigate, analyse and evaluate the work of design companies: Dyson and Apple.
2) Students to create their own designs informed by the work of design companies: Dyson and Apple.
Aims & Objectives:
1. To investigate Isometric Drawing and differentiate between Isometric and Oblique Drawings
2.To create Isometric Drawings using the step-by-step process
3.To create own Isometric Drawing of a given 3D object
Covers all aspects of the GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology specification. 20 Card Sort Activities included as part of the Bundle.
Thermoforming and Thermosetting polymers CARD SORT activity. Students to match the Thermoforming and Thermosetting polymers name with it’s properties and common uses. Cut the cards around the dashed lines.
Advantages and disadvantages of CAD/CAM Card Sort activity. Students to sort the cards into Advantages and Disadvantages. Cut the cards around the dashed lines.
- Electronic Tools CARD SORT activity.
- Students to match the Electronic Tools image with it’s name, and with it’s characteristics.
- Cut the cards around the dashed lines.
Match the name and image of the Components with the Characteristics
Download FULL Resource Here