Template for a quick plenary which asks pupils to draw the thought triangle and populate it with certain categorised information based on what they have seen, done, heard and what they would like to know now. Great for assessing pupil progress and to show independent learning and introspection. Files include original PowerPoint file, PDF file and a JPEG file excellent for posters and inserting into your own PowerPoint presentations.
The Importance of Design & Technology and Engineering in the Lifelong Learning Sector. Subject Areas covered: Design and Technology, Product Design, Engineering, 3D Crafts, Art and Design.
All Design Technology and Engineering resources are available at our
Aims & Objectives:
- Students to investigate the meaning of the word engineering
- Students to analyse the different job types within engineering
- Students to evaluate an area of engineering – turbine/energy engineering in the form of a mini project
Download FREE PDF copy here:
Download FULL copy of resource here:
This document provides a structure for teacher and peer evaluation of presentations across the entire curriculum. It is easy to understand so can be used in any Key Stage and should provide some useful information for the presenters.
Download Resource here:
Aims and Objectives:
- For learners to understand the other types of material properties other the physical properties.
- For learners to know about the thermal, electrical and magnetic properties of materials.
- For learners to be able to identify the thermal, electrical and magnetic properties of a given material
- For learners to know the effects of processing metals in particular recrystallization.
Download Resource Here: Electrical and magnetic properties (BTEC L3 Eng.)
Forze is a sustainable and innovative student project of the TU Delft. The team designs and builds a hydrogen powered race car. Remco, student Embedded Systems, and Jens, student Computer Science, talk about their experience as team member of Forze.